Douglas Fir is a beautiful conifer that grows naturally in North America. It is a tall, evergreen tree that is often used in the Christmas tree industry, thanks to its pleasant lemon scent that is sweet and refreshing.
doTERRA’s Douglas Fir essential oil is sustainably sourced from young trees in New Zealand, where this species is considered invasive and threatens the country’s ecosystem. By harvesting these trees and using them to obtain essential oil, doTERRA is helping to combat the environmental impact caused by invasive trees, while providing a premium quality essential oil.
In addition, Douglas Fir has a unique chemical composition that is especially rich in β-pinene, which contributes to its ability to create an optimistic and uplifting mood. It can also be used to purify the skin and surfaces.
By blending Douglas Fir essential oil with citrus oils, you can create an uplifting and refreshing ambiance in any space.
I hope this version is more user friendly and easier to read. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any other help!
Possible skin hypersensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or undergoing treatment, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inside of ears and other delicate areas.
- Combine Douglas Fir with Wild Orange, Lemon or Bergamot in a diffuser to elevate mood and promote concentration.
- Diffuse 2-3 drops of Douglas Fir with 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus or rub it on your hands and inhale deeply to promote feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Combine with 1-2 drops of Wintergreen for a relaxing massage experience.
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Cleanses and purifies the skin.
- The aroma promotes a positive mood and a sense of focus.
Clean, fresh, woody, airy.
Method of production
Part of the plant
B-pinene, apinene, 3-carvene, sabinene.